Picnic Style Wedding in Australia

Monday, November 11, 2013

One of my friends sent me the link to this wedding last week with a note saying: If I could redo it, I would do it exactly like those two did. As soon as I opened the link, I couldn't stop aww-ing and oh-ing at the photos of Arlene and Jake’s Perth wedding day. Imagine that, those two threw a picnic party for their guests on their wedding day:)

Hold on to something, because it’s amazing!

They arrived to the park in a cool little car where everyone was already enjoying the picnic vibe. Arlene wore a sweet little white dress with a knot hair-band and no shoes while Jake looked casually dapper in shorts and a shirt.

They exchanged their vows on the spot and the rest is history.


The picnic place was packed with friends and family who could enjoy homemade pizzas, panna cotta cups, lollies, fresh fruits, cheese bites and everything that screams picnic.

They spent the day mingling between all the different picnic blankets, listening to speeches, dancing, giggling, and enjoying the fairy lights and soap bubbles.

When the evening arrived they jumped on their bikes and off they went.

I love how casual the whole day looked and how comforable everyone seemed. Now, tell me, if you could redo your wedding day, would you? If so, how? xo

P.S. You can check out more photos here.
P.P.S: Remember this one? Plus, tons more wedding goodness:)

(Photos by Samm Blake)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a very traditinal church ceremony. It was beautiful but very stressful. Knowing everything I know now, I would do something similar to the couple you featured because it's really not about the place or the flowers, it's about everyone having a great time. They look so happy and relaxed.
-Ola

little t said...

Soooooo lovely - they look so happy!

Monica | Hola!design said...

i want my wedding to be like this!!! everything is perfect!

Jess said...

How adorable is this? And pizzas at a wedding? Classic! But I think their outfits are my favorite part!

Melissa Blake said...

Awww!! So romantic!

Diana Mieczan said...

Ola, so true. It's really about everyone having a wonderful day.

Diana Mieczan said...

Right, little t?

Diana Mieczan said...

Perfect indeed, Monica:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jess, I love her dress. So sassy!

Eliza Jane said...

I love the picnic idea!

Diana Mieczan said...

Eliza :)

airbrush makeup melbourne said...

Perfect wedding. No problem of budget, everyone enjoying, so happy and blessing couple. Different and great celebrations.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk