Norway's Fjord Captured in Soap Bubbles

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A few weeks ago Balazs and I were walking through a park nearby and chatting about plans for the evening while suddenly Balazs realized that he is talking to himself and I am standing back were we were, like a 5-year-old next to all the other 5-year-olds with my mouth open admiring the soap bubble guy creating the most amazing humongous bubbles. In my defence, I always had a thing for bubbles. I love how you can create something so beautiful out of just soap, water, wire and sometimes a wooden spoon. The above images are by Odin Hole Standal who captured not only those dandy bubbles while on his camping trip a few years back, but he managed to get hold of the sun refection in them as well. I saved the first image on my desktop because the backdrop of Norwegian Fjord makes me swoon. Aren't they pretty? xo

P.S: Plus, bursting soap bubbles, bubble clouds and water bubbles in Hamburg:)
P.P.S: Don't miss our awesome UncommonGoods GIVEAWAY!

(via Wish!)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect place for bubbles. The backdrop is stunning and I always wanted to visit Norway.

Ann said...

That is amazing!
And I love bubbles
whenever I see one it brings me back to my childhood.

http://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

Jillian Manesh said...

so beautiful! i love the background ;) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Katie said...

Just gorgeous!!!

Ela said...

Diana, your pictures are WONDERFUL!

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Anonymous! It looks swoonworthy, doesn't it?

Diana Mieczan said...

Same here, Ann:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, I am swooning with you. I love them too.

Melissa Blake said...

i love bubble photos like this!

Giga said...

Fiordy widziane przez kolorowe bańki mydlane są ciekawe. Ja je widziałam bez baniek i są piękne. Pozdrawiam.
Fjords seen by the beautiful colored bubbles are interesting. I've seen them without bubbles and are equally beautiful. Yours.

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Bubbles will always be awesome!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Diana Mieczan said...

Giga, how wonderful:) I really want to visit Norway sometime soon.

Diana Mieczan said...

I love your comment, Chic 'n Cheap Living. And SO true!

Pamela Bates said...

oh my, someday I'll see Norway's fjords....and perhaps I'll bring bubbles

Diana Mieczan said...

Pamela :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk