How To Eat an Apple Like a Boss

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Here is a totally random question, how do you eat your apples? Do you go around the sides? Yup, me too but apparently that is all wrong and we are wasting about 30 % of each apple if we eat it that way. So, the boys at FoodBeast did this nifty little video telling us once and for all how we should really eat our apples - which is from top-to-bottom, down the core. Yup, just go down the rabbit hole and you will end up eating the whole thing, sans the seed that you should spit out. Supposedly if you eat it from the top, the core doesn't even exist. Ha, who knew? Check the video out, it's totally nifty in its random awesomeness :) Balazs and I are planning to give this a go today. Bring on the apples! Will you try it too? xo

P.S: Plus, spiced apple ring pancakes and apple pie 3.0!
P.P.S: And the genius egg trick!

(via Huffington Post. Thanks, Caroline. Photos by Chelsea Lane, Viviane and via El Oso Con Botas)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Back in school I knew a guy who ate his apples like that and you just reminded me about it. I am in. Jill

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Ahh who knew! I do have a good friend though that eats the entire apple (I think even the seeds!) Waste nothing right?

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Fashion art and other fancies said...

I never go around "sides".... I might right in the centre.

Nicole Underwood said...

Aside from all the "mouth noises" that was pretty cool! I never knew that, and I eat an apple every single day!!

Jillian Manesh said...

yes! i LOVE apple in the fall. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

SiniAnnika said...

Oh yes, I need to try this since I always go from the sides and eat as much as I can around the core.

Ann said...

I will still eat my apple sideways.
I love it that way.

http://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

So cool and I'm totally going to try this next time I have an apple! :)

Diana Mieczan said...

How awesome, Jill!

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Chic 'n Cheap Living!

Diana Mieczan said...

Nicole, how cool that you eat an apple every single day. So healthy!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk