Genius Fail-Safe Rosy Cheeks (All Winter Long)

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

And while we are on the festive bandwagon, how about a little trick to Holiday party complexion perfection? I am the first one to admit that I don’t use much makeup and till recently I had the hardest time achieving a very natural fail-safe rosy cheeks without looking at times like Bridget Jones did that one night. It’s not a pretty look when you see it in the restaurant’s bathroom, knowing that everyone else already saw it. Eek!

So here is a totally fail-safe trick you will love: it’s all in pairing two products - cream blush and powder blush for that glowy all winter look. Check out this video for all the details. It's super easy and you will be surprised how many people will compliment you on how fresh you look. It’s addictive :)

Do you wear makeup daily? What's your favourite product? xo

P.S: Modern rules of red lips.
P.P.S: Plus, 5 steps to purple perfection!

(via Refinery29. Photo by Garance Doré)


Anonymous said...

Diana I want those cheeks! Jill

Katie said...

Great tip, Diana!! You know I wasn't into make-up until recently. I found it intimidating and scary, but that's changed. I still like to keep things natural and minimal, but now I'd call myself a product junkie. :) The woman who helped change that and make make-up approachable and fun was Lisa Eldridge. Check out her website and her youtube channel. She is lovely and her videos are addictive. I'd say my favorite products are blush and lipstick.

Mary Jo said...

That's how I used to wear my blush, layeredbut now my skin is dryer and I only wear lipstick--seriously, I learned it from a makeup artist, you use lipstick as blush and it works every time + I'm lazy and always forget to bring blush with me when I'm out :)

xo Mary Jo

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, I am checking out her website right away! Thanks:)

Diana Mieczan said...

That is brilliant, Mary Jo:)

Bryony said...

Ooh, got to try that. My laziest go-to is just my Burt's Bees and some mascara. The next step up is a bit of under eye concealer and some blush. I like the idea of a blush that doesn't have to look like I just sprinted 5 miles in the cold!

Diana Mieczan said...

Bryony, it's very natural and wonderfully fresh. Btw: I love your running reference - giggle:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk