Festive Ice Cubes

Thursday, November 21, 2013


This year my turkey might be a bit dry, my pies might be smaller than last year and my stuffing might be classic but boy, oh boy, I am going to blow everyone's mind with those sassy little festive ice cubes dipped in Holiday cocktails (or water if they prefer). Balazs and I are planning to test drive them tomorrow night - you know, just to make sure that they fit the drink - *wink*! xo

P.S: And jazzy take on water.
P.P.S: Plus, chocolate ice cubes heaven.

(Photos by Funky Time)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to try them too. How pretty.

Jillian Manesh said...

mmm yum! these look tasty AND pretty!

Leith said...

Oh my gosh that looks delicious! Cannot wait to try it! Thanks so much for the festive tip!! - Leith
http://outsidelanddiaries.blogspot.com

OneCraftyFox said...

Yessss! Goodness, I love this!

LyddieGal said...

what a pretty and clever idea! love to try these!
Chic on the Cheap

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Very festive! I sometimes make icecubes with chopped up lime and lemon.

Ania said...

so grat idea!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous :)

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Leith!

Diana Mieczan said...

I love those too, Marieken Hoefnagel:)

Diana Mieczan said...

OneCraftyFox :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk