Festive Countdown: Hot Cocoa Oranges + Apple Cider Cups

Thursday, November 14, 2013

My mom always says festive drinks are the most important part of Holiday dinners. The reason is that as soon you arrive to a dinner party you are usually welcome with a hot beverage that will set the mood for the whole evening. If the drink makes you feel cozy, your night is up to a great start.

So if you fancy making one mighty sensational first impression on your guests, mix things up a bit:) Instead of serving your hot cocoa or apple cider in regular mugs, serve the cocoa in oranges and the apple cider in apples. You can also go wild and serve hot toddy, hot spiced apple and brandy drink, winter tea, this cocoa with red wine or Christmas mulled wine - that is what I am going to do:)

What do you think? Would you do it? Don’t they look super inviting and festive?

Here is the full hot cocoa oranges how-to and here is the recipe for apple cider cups with homemade apple cider.

P.S: Plus, this potpourri can come in super handy.
P.P.S: Superfood mocktail:)

(via Happiness Is. Photos by Jessica Adams, Carrie Rowe and A Subtle Revelry - Jocelyn Noel)


Anonymous said...

Very creative, I going to do the cocoa cups for Thanksgiving. Thank you for posting this. My family will be very impressed

Diana Mieczan said...

my pleasure, Ola:)

Katie said...

What a fun and creative idea! If I'm not feeling too crazy from the Holidays, I might try to get my Martha Stewart on and try this! :)

Giga said...

Chyba mi kubeczki jabłkowe i to co w nich najbardziej mi odpowiadają. Pomysł świetny i wart pracy aby zachwycić gości. Pozdrawiam.
I think cups apple and it is in them suit me. The idea of ​​a great and well worth the work to delight guests. Yours.

Diana Mieczan said...


Diana Mieczan said...

Giga, glad you like it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk