Festive Chai Latte

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

There is something so darn satisfying about a fancy coffee that makes you feel more energized, happier, cozier and just so alive with every sip. Any coffee lovers out there? In our home coffee is the word of choice. No matter who enters the door, the first thing they hear after hello is: “fancy a cuppa?” They usually do and I can’t wait to make this Turmeric chai latte for my two friends tonight who are coming over for a little chat, a laugh and a girly catch up on the sofa. It should go well with this bread, right? Brrr, it's getting cold, isn't it? Are you a coffee or a tea drinker? xo

Psst: the spice mix is made of cardamom, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, cloves and ginger:)

P.S: Fancy some coffee shop chatter at your work-desk?
P.P.S: When do you serve tea or coffee? And this little gem.

(Photos by Savory Simple)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband and I are coffee drinkers and we enjoy experimenting with different flavours. This sounds delicious. Jill

April Sharman said...

I really enjoyed the Chai tea in India, it was the only tea I will ever drink but I have never tried Chai in a latte, sounds yummy!

Diana Mieczan said...

Wish we could all go for a cuppa one day, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

April, how lovely that you were in India:) I so want to go:)

LyddieGal said...

sounds like a delight! I'll have to try this, i really love chai tea.

Diana Mieczan said...

Lyddie:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk