exPress-o Film Club: The Internship

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Have you seen The Internship? What did you think? It’s the new 2013 hilarious little comedy that I just had a chance to see. This film reunited the awesome Wedding Crashers duo of Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn and if you loved them back then, you will adore them even more now. Picture those two as salesman competing for a job position at Google with a room full of computer savvy geniuses. Will they succeed or will they fail? The one thing for sure, they will get stuck into a few hairy situations, get involved in a little romance here and there, have way too much fun at a (certain) club and make you laugh out loud every few minutes. So if you fancy a light-hearted evening on the sofa with two comedy geniuses – this film is so for you:)

Bits and bobs:
- This film was directed by Shawn Levy who also directed Date Night.
- And Vince was a co-writer of the film.
- Remember Rose Byrne from I Give It A Year? She plays in this movie and she is fantastic!
- She was also wonderful in Bridesmaids, wasn't she?
- Rose on her chemistry with Owen:)
- This is brilliant!
- Vince is hilarious:)
- This is one of my favourite scenes from the film - giggle.
- Vince and Jay Leno - what a great pair!
- Owen loves playing Heads Up:)
- Oh that Jonathan Ross really knows how to interview people:) Love this!
- Oh my goodness, Owen playing truth or dare with Steve Martin and Jack Black. So funny - a must see!
- I want to see more film with Aasif Mandvi, he was so good:)
- Vince on his first meeting with Jimmy Fallon.
- How real are the internships in The Internship?

P.S: I'm re-watching this tonight:)
P.P.S: Plus, tons more films that I adore.

(Photos via IMDb)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this movie and I've seen it already twice. Great choice.

Jillian Manesh said...

we saw this one in theaters but i didnt really like it...whomp whomp. although it DID make me want to buy more cardigans + button up shirts! xo

Krystal said...

i haven't seen that yet but really want to!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, I will watch it again for sure:) I loved it.

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Krystal, I think you will like it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk