exPress-o Film Club: Admission

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Lovelies, have you seen Admission? What did you think? It’s a heart-warming comedy/drama with the ever amazing Tina Fey. It’s a story of second chances, change, hope, realization and happy ever after. It’s funny because I wasn’t sure if Tina can pull off a more serious role of a prestigious University admission officer who looks very put together on the surface but she’s incredibly vulnerable underneath - but despite my initial doubts, she nailed it! Also, the chemistry between her and Paul Rudd is full of fireworks. It’s one of those films I will surely re-watch over and over again. So if you are in the mood for some easy yet sweet watch that will make you rethink what’s really important in life, this film is totally for you:)

Bits and bobs:
- Paul Weitz directed this film and he also directed In Good Company and About a Boy.
- Yikey, awkward kissing - so hilarious:)
- Tina and Paul dish on Admission - so funny!
- Tina's newest hobby.
- Tina and Paul unscripted - oh yes!
- Here are 30 things you didn't know about Tina Fey.
- Paul Rudd prepping for Anchorman and some sexy talk:)
- Paul on Tina.
- A very sweet and so funny little video of Amy Poehler honoring Tina.
- Tina and the 2013 Golden Globes - genius!
- One of my favourite films with Paul was Anchorman and I can't wait for the new one. You?
- Do you remember him in Clueless?
- There is also Wallace Shawn, Michael Sheen and Lily Tomlin.
- A few of my favourite films with Tina are Baby Mama and Date Night (I've seen that one over 5 times already).
- Fancy knowing what Tina was doing at 25?
- Giggle!
- Paul on who and what makes him laugh + tons more.

P.S: And a few other films that rock my world right now.

(Photos via IMDb)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina is my hero. I can not wait to watch it.

Tiffany Kadani said...

I love Tina Fey so much. I can't believe I haven't seen this yet.

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Tina Fey is so funny, this is one movie I haven't seen and need to see.

Diana Mieczan said...

I love her too, Anonymous!

Diana Mieczan said...

You will love it, Tiffany:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk