Christmas Gift Guide 2013: *Part Two* For A Tomboy

Thursday, November 21, 2013

So happy you enjoyed the stargazer gift guide. Thank you for all your sweet notes. Next up are 10 sassy, stylish, understated and cool gift ideas for those tomboyish girls in your life. You know, the mom who still wears her gibsons from back in the day, or the sister who has an amazing sense of style or the friend who got you hooked on man's chambary shirts.

Here we go:
1. A sassy leather tote bag, ($240) for work, so she can look stylish and manage to fit in all her stuff.

2. A little leather wedge keychain, ($16) because she loves gadgets that are nifty and stylish + she can never find her keys in her bag, anyway.

3. Wood bottle stopper, ($22) for those wine-tasic evenings in.

4. A sassy little tee, ($24) - enough said:)

5. Tomboy Style: Beyond The Boundaries of Fashion book, ($22) - it will rock her world.

6. A wishbone, ($16) to have and to keep.

7. Little bullet earrings, ($30) as you know that they will become her go-to studs.

8. Navy colour nail polish, ($15) because it's her favourite nail polish colour.

9. A snazzy pocket square, ($28), to add a dash of va va voom to her boy-ish tweed blazer.

10. Fringed Derby shoes, ($357) because every time she sees them in the shop window her eyes light up:)

 What caught your eye? xo

P.S: Also, here are six 2010 gift guides,  five 2011 gift guides and seven 2012 gift guides!
P.P.S: And one for those sweet stargazers in your life!

(Quote by Tomboy Style. Layout and design by exPress-o)


Anonymous said...

I love your themes this year and I wish someone would get me those shoes. I am going to get the wishbone for my mother, she collects them. Jill

Katie said...

Diana, love your themed gift guides! I especially love this one because I'm a bit of a tomboy myself! :) And that navy nail polish is fab! xo!

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks so much ladies:) Glad you like the gift guides! I am so happy about that.

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I want those shoes too and Katie, I got this nail polish for my friend last week as an early gift and she loved it!

gabusiek said...

Very beautiful ;)

I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

though i may not fall into the category of tomboys - i adore the tomboy look and loved everything on this list!

Jillian Manesh said...

love the wishbone!! great list! xo

Diana Mieczan said...


Diana Mieczan said...

Glad you like it, Jillian:)

Andrea Bellamy said...

Christmas is coming early to wish you a Merry Christmas, best Christmas gift to see here

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk