So happy you enjoyed the stargazer gift guide. Thank you for all your sweet notes. Next up are 10 sassy, stylish, understated and cool gift ideas for those tomboyish girls in your life. You know, the mom who still wears her gibsons from back in the day, or the sister who has an amazing sense of style or the friend who got you hooked on man's chambary shirts.
Here we go:
1. A sassy leather tote bag, ($240) for work, so she can look stylish and manage to fit in all her stuff.
2. A little leather wedge keychain, ($16) because she loves gadgets that are nifty and stylish + she can never find her keys in her bag, anyway.
3. Wood bottle stopper, ($22) for those wine-tasic evenings in.
4. A sassy little tee, ($24) - enough said:)
5. Tomboy Style: Beyond The Boundaries of Fashion book, ($22) - it will rock her world.
6. A wishbone, ($16) to have and to keep.
7. Little bullet earrings, ($30) as you know that they will become her go-to studs.
8. Navy colour nail polish, ($15) because it's her favourite nail polish colour.
9. A snazzy pocket square, ($28), to add a dash of va va voom to her boy-ish tweed blazer.
10. Fringed Derby shoes, ($357) because every time she sees them in the shop window her eyes light up:)
What caught your eye? xo
P.S: Also, here are six 2010 gift guides, five 2011 gift guides and seven 2012 gift guides!
P.P.S: And one for those sweet stargazers in your life!
(Quote by Tomboy Style. Layout and design by exPress-o)