Let's not forget about our boys, shall we? So without further ado, here are 14 cool, sassy, nifty and plain awesome gift ideas for beardy and cuddly husbands who give the best smooches. Dapper fathers in-law who always look the part. The sweetest dad on the earth who's eyes always light up when he sees you. Wonderful, hilarious and a bit nerdy brothers. The boys we want to impress and our crushes that we haven't yet had the courage to talk to, just for a bit! Ready? Here we go:
1. Steel ice cubes set, ($25.95) - for the dad who has the sweetest little ritual of having a glass of whisky on the rocks every Sunday while looking through old family photo albums.
2. James Bond Archives book, ($130) - the complete fifty years of Bond for the husband who secretly wants to be as cool as the man himself:)
3. Gold arrow tie bar, ($35) - for the suit-wearing-cigar-smoking father in-law who has like 50 different ties in the closet and no tie bars, till now, that is:)
4. Beard oil, ($28) - because you are so proud that he embraced Movember, if only for you.
5. Sea salt soap, ($8) - for the brother who is crazy about all things Swedish and has a thing for minerals:)
6. Bottle key, ($11) - for the boyfriend who loves his beer.
7. Touchscreen gloves, ($28) - to keep his fingers toasty all winter long while browsing on the-go!
8. Anchors chambray pocket square, ($25) - for the dapper boy you have a crush on and he also happens to be your Secret Santa this Christmas.
9. Big Business bag, ($324) - so he can fit in all his little gadgets for work and still look the part.
10. Chairs game, ($75) - for those nights with a glass of wine, cheese and jazz. He will love this game!
11. Riding Hoodie, ($40) - that has a nifty little pocket on the back so he can store his phone or keys in it while taking his usual Monday evening bike ride across the bridge:)
12. Mason shaker, ($29), so your dad can show off his cocktail-making skills in style this Holiday season.
13. Sfoglini Pasta Club membership, (between $75 and $260) for the husband who can't get enough of Sfoglini's pasta dishes and especially their Everything Bagel fusilli:) This way he will get a delivery of it every single month for a year. Happy days!
14. Dads are the Original Hipsters, ($8.19) - They truly are - enough said!
Darlings, which one caught your eye? What are you planning to get your husband, boyfriend, dad, friend, crush or secret santa? Do tell:) xo
P.S: Also, here are six 2010 gift guides, five 2011 gift guides and seven 2012 gift guides! Plus a few more ideas for gents.
P.P.S: And for those sweet stargazers and tomboys in your life.
(Layout and design by exPess-o. Quote by Bob Marley. Image via A Well Traveled Woman)