Say avocado, avocado, avocado three times - are you smiling? Yup, they somehow magically make everything better. Like chocolate or pickles, they are incredibly addictive but much healthier. A few weeks ago I read that statistics show that every single person in today’s world probably knows someone who is utterly smitten with avocados. If that is true those 10 nifty little avocado gadgets will make Christmas shopping easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy for us all. Right?
So without further ado, here are 10 gift ideas for those moms who make avocado hair-masks from scratch; husbands who eat avocado toasts like it's their job; sisters who will take 2 different subways just to pick up the freshest avocados in town for dinner - and yourself, the nut who can't get enough of this pear-shaped green goodness. Le sigh! Here we go:
1. Fresh pod avocado keeper, ($7.39) - because sometimes a whole avocado it too much for one little person:) This way she can store it for later.
2. Beeswaxed organic muslin food wrap, ($17.95) - for the mom or sister who loves all things organic, reusable and anti-bacterial. Plus it will keep your avocado wonderfully fresh till dinner.
3. Avocado hand therapy cream, ($8 - $20) - for the best friend who loves the smell of avocados and always complains that her hands are way too dry. This baby will do the trick!
4. Absolutely Avocados cookbook, ($15.39) - this gem will make any avocado fan freak out. It's that amazing! Plus, you can always be sure that an avocado dish will be served on the next dinner party:)
5. 3 in 1 avocado slicer tool, ($9.95) - it's magical and super nifty. What else would he want?
6. Avocado and olive oil triple milled soap, ($15) - to make her feel special during those early morning showers. The scent is incredibly stunning!
7. Avocado salt & pepper shakers, ($45) - because salt always tastes better from avocado-shaped shaker:)
8. Avocado apron, ($37.95) - to show the love.
9. Guacamole recipe print, ($30) - A stunning watercolour that will brighten her kitchen. Plus, guacamole is her favourite dip anyway:)
10. Fresh California avocado basket ($27.95 - $124.95) - so you can make him his favourite avocado toast with salt and olive oil every single day from now on.
Lovelies, what caught your eye? Do you like avocados? xo
P.S: Also, here are six 2010 gift guides, five 2011 gift guides, seven 2012 gift guides and this year's gift guides so far.
P.P.S: Plus, my favourite rucola and avocado pesto and those yummy roasted wedges:)
(Layout and design by exPess-o. Ode to the Avocado by Anne Emond via Wit+Delight)