Cheers to a great weekend

Friday, November 8, 2013

Are you thinking about Thanksgiving already? I am deep into recipe folders and I've been dreaming about a slice of this pie since last week. Darlings, what are you up to this weekend? Balazs and I don't have much planned since Balazs will be mostly working (it's the season) but I will try to get him join me for a Greek dinner tonight:)  How about you? Have a great next two days and as always here is a bunch of cool links for your weekend blog-hopping-fun!

Whether you are mom or not (yet), this video will melt your heart.

Finnish dessert bread looks delicious.

I am making those tomorrow.

Because we should know how our food grows.

Autumn beauty.

Brilliant read: Humans of New York.

One of the great love stories in medicine. (So sweet!).

This soup is calling my name

I never knew math can be that beautiful! Check it out.

I need to recreate this outfit. Sassy!

Hot toddy to rescue!

Gwyneth Paltrow in Red Mag:)

Are you an over-thinker?

 I need to go to Rome, that is all:)

Fancy making your own wreath this season?

15 hilarious lessons about food that we learned from Joey Tribbiani! (Thanks, Marieken).

Also, don't miss our $50 bePArt jewelry shop GIVEAWAY! Only 2 more days left to enter.

 And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

Darlings, see you Monday morning. xo

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo via Brown Dress with White Dots)


Anonymous said...

You always find the cutest photos. Sweet little eyes. Happy weekend Diana. Jill

Laura Bear said...

Oh man.. that video totally melted my heart!!!!! well my eyes actually, I totally teared up a lot haha.

Also, that outfit and soup... ah so much to try / do!

Ela said...

What a beautiful photo and very sweet. Happy November Diana !
Greetings !

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Such a wise man, that mister Tribbiani!

Ann said...

Cute image
and thanks for the links.

Have a wonderful week ahead.

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, thanks! Hope you had a wonderful weekend too.

Diana Mieczan said...

Laura, same here. It got me so teary.

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Marieken:)

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Ann!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk