Cheers to a cozy weekend

Friday, November 15, 2013

Yay to Friday! It's been a long and chilly week. How was it for you? What are you up to this weekend? I am making zucchini bread as we speak and our flat smells so divine right now. Also, many of you, sweet darlings emailed me asking when will I start posting exPress-o's annual Christmas gift guides. Well, I am excited to say, we are starting early next week. This way we'll get enough time to do our holiday shopping. Have you started already? But for now, here is a bunch of great links for your weekend relaxing. Enjoy!

Incredible video of what Paris would look like without any people.

Fancy making Dorito bread? It's weirdly genius!

A whole page dedicated to Christmas and Holiday gifs:)

The boys who love Love Actually.

And one guy loved it so much that this is how he proposed. The sweetest thing ever!

Ha, 5 things we do wrong before 9 am. Very interesing!

On my wish list: swimming with manatees.


The most amazing sunset - swoon!

Morning routine of Josey Baker:)

I got hold of a few green tomatoes and made this. It was so good:)

Fancy making your own chicken stock?

Peanut butter cookies - enough said.

The sweetest little idea: pie crust place markers.

Huge congrats to Liz on her beautiful baby girl:)

70s Aspen girls.

A good rug can go a long way. (Nr.9 is my favourite, yours?)

Wish I was planning an Irish road trip right now:)

Negotiating air travel etiquette.

Plus, don't miss our sassy tea towels GIVEAWAY! Only two more days left to enter:)

And on a more serious note, my heart goes out to all the families that have been affected by the devostating Typhoon Haiyan.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

Darlings, see you Monday morning. xo

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo via Lindsay)


Anonymous said...

The photo is very clever. Off to dive into the links. Jill

the cape on the corner said...

I love manatees, and we swam with them a few years ago. they're just scary b/c they are so big.

Jillian Manesh said...

hoooray for gift guides! i cant wait to see what you picked out. have a great weekend! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Virginia Young said...

Thanks for the great post, glad I took the time to read everything. Have a wonderful weekend!!!!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I always love these posts, and I love the boys who love Love Actually!

Smith And Ratliff said...

You must post if you make the Dorito bread. I'm intrigued, but I don't know if I can bring myself to do it! -LR

Krystal said...

happy happy w/e!

Vintage Market Place said...

Its been a long week around here and I am hoping we can just stay home tomorrow and sunday to relax. Yay for gift guides, so fun, can't wait. I am for the most part making all my gifts this year to give.
So no shopping as of yet ;)

Inga Heiða said...

Have a wonderful weekend, thanks for all these fun links :)
Check out these amazing photos:

Cheers, Inga

Diana Trotter said...

I Love zucchini bread, my mom used to make it all the time!! Not much going on this weekend, trying to read Catching Fire Again, as I won tickets to see a pre-screening on Monday, can't wait! I did make some pulled pork in the crock pot, yum!

Mary Jo said...

Happy weekend to you! I'm all about those peanut butter cookies!

xo Mary Jo

Jess said...

Oooohh I'll be on the lookout for your Gift Guides! Can't wait! I'm thinking about getting some of those Rabbit Foot Fern Pencils as well :)

Alexa said...

Hope you had a lovely + cozy weekend. I'm really looking forward to your gift guides!!

Diana Mieczan said...


Diana Mieczan said...

That had to be totally amazing, the cape on the corner. They seem so wonderfully sweet to me. I love manatees too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

You are so sweet, Jillian:)

Diana Mieczan said... pleasure, Virginia:) You're a sweetheart!

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken:) thank you:)

Diana Mieczan said...

LR, will do:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I love homemade gifts, Amy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh boy, Inga...the link doesn't work:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Di, hope you had a great time at the pre-screening:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jess, good idea. I love those pencils:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk