Cheers to a brilliant weekend

Friday, November 1, 2013

Cheers to November and happy Movember, darlings:) Is your husband/boyfriend planning to let his stash and beard go wild this month? Balazs shaved last night and will not be touching a shaver all November long :) What are you up to this weekend? One of my best friends is in town for 3 days so we are planning to have a few dinners out with her and her husband, a bunch of girly chats over red wine and just generally catching up on everything since I haven't seen her in ages. I will see you all Tuesday morning, all bright and early :) Have a cozy next 3 days and as always here are a few cool links for your weekend blog-hopping-fun! Miss you already. xo

Jawdropping pictures of a Hungarian mountain pool. What a hidden little gem!

The sweetest little idea I can't wait to start one day.

Fantastic behind the scenes at the Magnolia bakery:)

Side-by-side photos of Sandy's aftermath 1 year later.

Mamma Biscuit does Halloween - giggle!

I got teary looking at Miss Moss' wedding day post:)

Fancy a trick to cutting and cooking with chestnuts?

CafĂ© au art = genius!

Ha!

What do you think aboout striped wallpaper borders? I like them a lot:)

Ah, brewing coffee in the great outdoors:)

Oh boy, I could totally live here.

A little r&r:)

The perfectly scrumptious bowl of goodness.

Farmhouse in the Netherlands. Just wow!

Real life Instagram:)

Ah, flower soaps!

Also, don't miss our oh-so charming jewelry GIVEAWAY! Only 2 more days left to enter.

 And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo via Let it be)
Update: The winner of the oBo Creations Giveaway is Heidi. Congrats! Thank you all for playing. New giveaway is coming on Wednesday. xo

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

good reminder, I need to call Todd right away and tell him about not shaving. He will love that. Have fun with your friend Diana
-Ola

Tish said...

This has to be one of my favorite one of your posts to date. Thanks for introducing me to Miss Moss. I'm a bit enamored I must say.

Have a good weekend, friend!

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Ola:) Balazs loves the idea of no-shaving as well!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...Tish:) You are so very sweet.

Diana Trotter said...

I am just now hearing about this whole Movember thing, there is a post on AWS too!! I should tell my hubby to do it!! Can you believe it's Nov. already! How is the weather there? Have a wonderful weekend with your friends.

xoxo

Ann said...

What a cool pic.
Have a wonderful weekend
and may we all enjoy our November.

Ela said...

What a beautiful view from above
Greetings :)

Fashion art and other fancies said...

Hope you are enjoying the weekend as much as I am;-)

Diana Mieczan said...

Di, it's getting cold and crisp:) It's time for cozy socks and boots. It's crazy that it's already November and Thanksgiving is in little over 3 weeks!!! Yowza.

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh yes, indeed, An:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Fashion art and other fancies :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk