This Week's Gems.

Friday, October 25, 2013
This poncho looks oh-so autumn-y, don't you think?...

I think I found my Holiday cards - it will be all about foxes this year:)...

Hi:)...

The 'it' everyday tote + there is a little surprise when you look inside - genius!...

Absolutely swoonworthy! This beautiful little ring would make a great everyday piece, don't you think?...

How about an Advent candle this year? I love it!...

I love how sassy and unique are those little colourful studs. Perfect for autumn!...

Giggle, the coolest keytags...

The always versatile wrapping cloth. It's a must have if you aks me...

Sugar cat, enough said:)...

This throw tickles my fancy...

I need to get my hand on those muffin cups. So pretty!...

Aww...sweet little personalized flower girl necklace:)...

My darlings, happy Friday :) What caught your eye this week? Any great autumn buys or finds? Do tell. xo

P.S: Also, don't miss our oh-so charming The Honey Press pocket square GIVEAWAY!
P.P.S: Fancy more gems?

(Top photo via Alexandra)

10 comments:

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Love the bird illustration!

Anonymous said...

I love your finds. The tote and the poncho would go great together.

Jillian Manesh said...

o! love that tote :) happy friday! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Chrissy said...

I cannot even tell you which one of your finds is my favorite! Love them all! Have a wonderful weekend, sweet lady! Hugs xx

Diana Mieczan said...

It's adorable, isn't it, Marieken?

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Anonymous and you're right. They would go great together:)

Diana Mieczan said...

To you too, Jillian:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..you are the sweetest, Chrissy:)

Nicole Underwood said...

I want those Fox Cards!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Nicole :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk