This week I'm channelling...

Thursday, October 24, 2013

As Sam Baker would say...This week I am channelling Anine Bing:) Actually, her super cute side braid to be exact, and I wouldn't say no to that awesome jacket either. I've been wearing my hair like that for the past 3 days and I am feeling sassy:) The best part: I realized that the easiest hairdos make me the feel the snazziest! You should try it. What do you think? xo

P.S: Plus, the knotty pony:)
P.P.S: Don't miss our beautiful GIVEAWAY!

(Photo via Anine Bing)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

My hair is probably the same length so this should work on me too. I'm going to try it tomorrow morning. Thank you Diana
-Ola

Marta said...

What a beautiful jacket! I want it! Where did she buy it?
Marta
http://abilingualbb.blogspot.com.es/

Jillian Manesh said...

yeeep love this look!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

I want a side braid now! I love the easy, edgy chic style!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Jaclyn @ Love And Bellinis said...

I love that braid! So cute, I'm going to try to rock this as well...thanks for the inspiration. =)

xxx
Jaclyn
Http://www.loveandbellinis.com

Ann said...

So cute.
And I think I can easily do that.

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I like the knotty pony, and I'll do one of those side braids tomorrow. Ha! Great idea, thanks!

Bryony said...

I may have to try the side braid now for my son's party tomorrow. :)Super cute and simple are just what I'm looking for!

Diana Mieczan said...

Awesome, Ola!

Diana Mieczan said...

Marta, here is the link to the jacket: http://www.aninebing.com/collections/jackets/products/moto-leather-jacket

Diana Mieczan said...

Chic 'n Cheap Living :)

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Jaclyn:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Ann, Yay!

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, I love them both:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Have fun tomorrow, Bryony :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk