Sundays are for lovers

Thursday, October 17, 2013





Ever since the first time I laid my eyes on this little gem of a book, I can't stop thinking about Sundays and how incredibly romantic they can be. They ooze that something extra that no other day can. Hear me out: it's the last day of laziness, cooking breakfast in your pj's, wandering around the neighbourhood with no clear destination, sitting endlessly in a café and making out before the work-week begins.

So on that note, here are a few sassy couples that look so Sunday perfect to me :) A day that was made for lovers, isn't it? Wish I could ask them what they like about Sundays. How about you, loves? Are Sundays your special days? What do you usually do on Sundays? xo

P.S: Plus, a few more totally stylish couples:)
P.P.S: One couple, one world and thirty weddings!

(Photos by The Sartorialist, Lee OliveiraT Magazine, The Locals, The Lisbon Tailor, Hoy Fashion, Streetstyle Seconds via Catherine Green - Wolf EyebrowsTwo Kools, Cupcakes & Chaos)

12 comments:

Hogger and Co. said...

I adooooore this post!!! Sundays are the best days...I love lazying around in PJs, with long breakfasts and wandering around the city. Bliss.

Diana Mieczan said...

Ah, total bliss, indeed Smita:)

Bryony said...

Adorable! I had this on a Saturday last week when the in-laws had E. Seriously the best day I've had in a LONG time. Lazy Sundays in cafes ought to be the rule. :)

Jillian Manesh said...

this is so sweet! all of those couples are SO stylish too!! on sundays we always go out to dinner with my father-in-law, brother-in-law and his wife. i love it! we usually rotate picking a restaurant to visit, it;s my favorite way to explore our city!

M. said...

I love how you described Sundays...

late brunch and stroll in a park are my favorites :)

Style Servings said...

I loveee all of these, so cute!

Katie said...

Lovely photos!! I would like to start making Sundays a more relaxed day in my home. Normally it is a little crazy trying to get food together for the work week, laundry done and errands run. It will be nice to start the work week off a bit more relaxed.

Anonymous said...

i lov this post , always there is some1 for every1 in some where in world

Ashley LM said...

What book?! I want to think Sundays are romantic! The link is broken :(

em said...

I too would love to know which book you adore!

Diana Mieczan said...

Ashley and Em, sadly their website and their store is gone and the book is out of stock. But you can read more about it here: http://www.book-by-its-cover.com/fineart/interview-with-lena-corwin-and-maria-vettese-of-linesshapes-and-other-books Hope that helps:)

em said...

Oh, how sad. The book looks lovely!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk