Spiced apple ring pancakes

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Oh boy, we are in trouble, aren't we? Yesterday, I had a plan to skip breakfast, have a cup of lemon water and go for a swim. But as you can probably guess, it all changed after I spotted Adrianna's genius spiced apple ring packages recipe. I swapped the swimming for a morning of apple rings dipped in pancakes mix full of cinnamon and nutmeg. Balazs said it was the best decision I made all month - giggle:) If you love apples, you will make those over and over again. Somehow they feel very healthy as the pancake mix is really minimal but the apple stays crisp and wonderfully juicy inside. Would you try them?

P.S: Hoddeok and grilled bagel. Plus chefs and their breakfasts:)
P.P.S: A sassy GIVEAWAY Wednesday is coming up!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had apple pancakes before but never like this. I know what I am having on the weekend now.

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, oh yes! We are planning to have more over the weekend as well.

Jillian Manesh said...

mmmmm sounds SO good! my dad always used to put shredded apples in our pancakes and i miss it! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Mary Jo said...

Wow they sound {and look} really good! I would try it although typically, I like a true pancake if I'm going to indulge, but why not? I always love the recipes you share.

xo

Tiffany Kadani said...

Oh yum!!!!! Pretty and so yummy sounding!

Katie said...

Whoa! Whoa! Those look amazing! Must make this weekend! :)

Alicia Mackin said...

Oh what a clever idea these look wonderful I just may try this we have a ton of apples from when wewent apple picking.

Ali of Dressing Ken

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian, that is such a sweet memory:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...Mary Jo:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Tiffany!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, you will LOVE them:)

LyddieGal said...

those look scrumptious! I love apple pancakes, so this would be something fun and new to try!

Diana Mieczan said...

Lyddie, they are wonderfully autumn-y:)

little t said...

One word: yum

Jacqueline said...

Where in the world did you find an apple the size of a frying pan?!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jacqueline :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk