Nine Takes on Toasty Tootsies.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013


Is there a better feeling than slipping your cold and tired feet into cozy and soft knit socks after a long day at work? I'm the type who is happy to sit next to the heater all day long when it's cold outside and you will always (and I mean always) catch me sleeping in a pair on toasty bed socks. My tootsies are freezing, let me tell you. How about yours? So if you're planning to keep your toes happy this autumn and winter, here are nine wonderfully warm, slouchy, snug and sassy pairs of winter socks for those relaxing evenings on the sofa.

Which one tickles your fancy?

1. Joules Cailinsock socks
2. slouchy socks in blue
3. dash dot socks in red
4. dotty socks in navy
5. fox socks
6. Joules Mablesock cable knit socks
7. Glen Clyde socks
8. Fair Isle socks in grey
9. Cornish socks (top photo)

P.S: Knee socks and camel coat.
P.P.S: Plus, wellies:)

(Photos via Maja, Plumo, Brown Dress with White Dots and Toast. Layout by exPress-o)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fox socks all the way for me. I neeeed them. Ola

holtkamp said...

ooh i love them all!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i love me some cozy warm socks esp around the house! even better if they are cute like these!

Monica | Hola!design said...

How cozy! I have a soft spot for knit socks. These are all beautiful!

Jillian Manesh said...

LOVE these cozy socks! the first thing i do when i get home is change into comfy pjs and comfy socks :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Maddy said...

This makes me want to knit so many socks! Ahhhh! Add it to the list...

Vintage Market Place said...

I love socks!
The bulkier the better.
i love thick warm and cozy socks to bundle up in.
Even in the summer when the air is super cold inside I will always cuddle in some socks at the end of the day.
Amy

Eliza Jane said...

I love the fox socks! My feet are *always* cold. During winter they practically live in my moccasins!

Diana Trotter said...

Those socks look so cozy, first I need a new pair of boots to go with them!! :)

Diana Mieczan said...

They are adorable, aren't they, Ola?

Diana Mieczan said...

AWESOME, holtkamp!

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally with you on that, Illy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Monica :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Maddy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I love that, Amy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Same here, Eliza:) my feet are freezing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk