Happy Halloween :)

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Normally I am not much of a Halloween type, but for the past few years I've been really enjoying it. One: because all the kids are just so incredibly excited about candy and think I am hilarious. Two: because I get to drink jelly green cocktails with gummy spiders all night long. So here are a few photos of our pumpkins this year. Balazs went with the (happy) spooky jack-o'-lantern and I tried to be creative with a poor attempt of carving a witch. The only thing is that the back of the broom didn't really happen :)

Did you carve your pumpkins? What are you up to tonight?

Psst: My 10 year old doggie Monty (top photo) kept on sitting next to that pumpkin for days after we got it. He really liked it, so I snapped that photo of him to remember how goofy he is. xo

P.S: Enchanting firefly forest = swoon!
P.P.S: Don't miss our stunning jewelry GIVEAWAY!

(Photos by exPress-o)

13 comments:

Nicole Underwood said...

Great Jack-O-Lanterns...and cutest dog ever!!

Merry Meri said...

Your pup is so cute and I love the jack o'lanterns!! Happy Halloween!!

Leith said...

OMG I love your dog!! So cute!! - Leith
http://outsidelanddiaries.blogspot.com

Laura Bear said...

OH MYYY so cute. I would like to snuggle with your little guy.

Mary Jo said...

I love your pumpkins Diana! So creative and Monty is so adorable!

xo Mary Jo

Jillian Manesh said...

these pumpkins are so fun! im impressed :) happy halloween! and omg. sexy nemo?!!? yecks. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww..thanks,ladies:) He is a little charmer.

Diana Mieczan said...

He loves to snuggle, Laura:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Mary Jo!

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Jillian:)

Diana Mieczan said...

You all are SO sweet!

Leaetlechatmalo said...

How nice!

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, Leaetlechatmalo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk