Fried Honey Bananas.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Confession: I had a bowlful of those fried honey bananas for breakfast/lunch today. I know, I am terrible but I bet, if you taste them yourself, you will want to have them every single day of the week too. Oh my goodness, they are so scrumptious that even Balazs who is not much of a banana fan, couldn't get enough of them. What not to love, right? Banana, honey, cinnamon...:) Here is the full how to.

P.S: Homemade banana bread granola bars and frozen banana bites.
P.P.S: And a bit of this.

(Photos by Rachel Schultz)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kind of dessert. Jill

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

YUM!

Milex said...

You are a pleasure

Ann Martin said...

Oh brilliant! I'll be doing this tomorrow morning. :)

Just Another Shopaholic said...

I have to make them asap!! I hope they turn out well!!

Alicia Mackin said...

Hmmmm these look good! I do not like bananas plain but this oh la la!

Ali of Dressing Ken

Ann said...

I love that too
my Mom used to make that.
I love the mix of sweetness and tartness of bananas when you fry them.

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Ann Martin, awesome.

Diana Mieczan said...

Ali :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..that is so sweet, Ann:)

Lady Grey said...

these look outrageously good!

Diana Mieczan said...

They are super delicious, Vanessa:) You should try them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk