Have you seen The Heat? What did you think? Ok, what will you get if you put the hilarious Melissa McCarthy and the brilliant Sandra Bullock into one pot of crime fighting stew? Yup, you will get one awesome film about two totally mismatched cops uniting for the greater good of capturing the bad guy. So, knowing how brilliant those two are, you can expect scenes of total belly laughters, dangling people by their ankles from balconies, the best one-liners ever, shooting drug dealers in the groin, laugh out loud chases, sweet cat thefts, embarrassingly awful dancing and a development of unlikely friendship for life. A must see!
Bits and bobs:
- Melissa and Sandra on the film:)
- Sandra's Halloween costume is awesome! That is called dedication!
- Giggle, Sandra can rap, that is a fact. Genius!
- Sandra was honored with the People's Choice Award. So sweet!
- Oprah and Sandra had a chat after she won the Oscar for best actress in 2010 for her role in The Blide Side.
- Melissa and her spanx - yowza, what a great story.
- And speaking about spanx:)
- Melissa on her Golden Globe day. Brilliant!
- Seems that Melissa's husband always has a tiny little role in her movies. He played a guy in the bar this time around.
- Here Ben talks about their marriage.
- The couple who plays together stays together:)
- Paul Feig directed this film and you might also remember him from the Bridesmaids.
- One of my all time favourite films with Sandra is The Proposal, have you seen it?
- But Speed was pretty awesome too:)
- And I recently loved Melissa in Identity Thief - a must see!
- There is also Marlon Wayans and you might remember him from White Chicks.
- And Michael Rapaport from Hitch.
P.S: And, a few other films that might tickle your fancy.
P.P.S: Plus, just in time for Halloween, 10 best scary films that you shouldn't miss!
(Photos via IMDb)