Have you seen the 2008 comedy Baby Mama? What did you think? It’s a rule that if you put two funny ladies together, there will be laughter, trouble and a few of those “no, she didn’t” moments. The story is about a single, career-oriented woman who in the midst of baby-fever discovers that she has only a one-in-a-million chance to get pregnant. So, in an act of urgency she finds herself a surrogate mother. What can go wrong, right? Well, plenty, if you combine two polar opposites. Get ready for fireworks, baby paternity tests, lies, late night singing, clubbing, fake bellies, peeing in a sink, second chances and a happy ending.
A must see on those weeknights when you just want to watch something fun yet relaxing. Enjoy!
Bits and bobs:
- Ain't no party like a Liz Lemon party :)
- Amy Poehler on a Cosmo cover.
- Did you know that Amy was in Mean Girls? Check this out!
- Aww...Amy Poehler's emotional speech.
- One of my all time favourite films with Tina Fey is Date Night with Steve Carell. What's yours?
- Tina started off as a...
- I love her!
- This is my favourite bit from the 2013 Golden Globes.
- 60 seconds with Tina - hilarious!
- Classic Tina on 30 Rock.
- She is genius, isn't she?
- Tina wrote the script for Mean Girls.
- There is also Dax Shepard that you might remember from Parenthood.
- And Sigourney Weaver.
P.S: I am thinking about rewatching this one tonight:)
P.P.S: Plus, a few other films I adore.
(Photos via IMDb and by Robert Caplin)