Copenhagen Love Affair.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

I can't stop thinking about Copenhagen, and it's all Tina's fault really:) Yesterday she posted those charming images of her neighbourhood and ever since then, I’m totally dreaming about spending a long weekend there. Imagine how relaxing and kind-of romantic would it be to stroll down those beautiful little streets with buildings left and right covered in ivy; passing by all those red, yellow and brown trees on the way to a café. She says autumn is the prefect time to visit Copenhagen. It certainly looks like it to me. What do you think? Have you ever been? Let's go! xo

P.S: Remember this glass office?
P.P.S: Fancy more travel lust?

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charming is the right ward to describe them. Take me with you Diana.
-Ola

Diana Mieczan said...

Ola :)

Katie said...

Totally charming! Take me too! My next dream vacation is to go all around Scandinavia. My husband has some family friends in Norway. We'd also want to go to Stockholm, Helsinki and Copenhagen. Oh and I'd love to go way up north and see the Northern Lights!!!

Jillian Manesh said...

so charming! i've never been but i would love to go someday! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Beautiful and of course charming:)

wilma van asch said...

Yes I have been there and I definitely want to go back. Great city, great museums.

Marieken Hoefnagel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Tina lives in a beautiful neighbourhood! I've been to copenhagen with my mom (comment number 6) and absolutely loved it there.

tutusandtea said...

Diana, Tina is a really close friend of mine!! Her and her talented husband did a photo shoot of me dancing for our blogs... I love this post she did on my old stomping grounds in Copenhagen, she depicted it beautifully during the fall season... So happy you featured her here!

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh Katie, that sounds amazing!!! A trip all around Scandinavia sounds like a dream:) LOVE!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian, me too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Wilma, that is wonderful.

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh that is so cool, Marieken Hoefnagel :)

Diana Mieczan said...

tutusandtea, awww! I think I remember that photoshoot...Their photos are always stunning, indeed:)

Steph said...

Aw, I love that you posted about Copenhagen. We came back from there last night - our first visit. What a wonderful city! The food, the people, the shopping, just everything was lovely. It's cold this time of year, but I'd most definitely recommend a visit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk