Cheers to a fun weekend

Friday, October 11, 2013

Eek, there is little under 3 weeks till Halloween! I'm baffled by how fast this year is flying by. The good part is that we already have pumpkins. So, darlings, what are you up to this weekend? Any fun plans? Tonight Balazs and I are invited for a gallery exhibition opening, so red lipstick and rosy cheeks are in order :) Besides that I'm looking for a new and fun autumn read. Any great books you've been reading lately? I'd love to hear your suggestions. Thank you and as always here is a handful of nifty links for your weekend-blog-hopping-fun. See you Monday morning. xoxo

Yup, I'm smitten:)

Can you read people's emotions?

Oh my goodness, the coolest halloween costumes for kids:)

Great article about Deb from Smitten Kitchen: big ideas in a small kitchen.

I want to go clamming!

Aww..adorable donut hole ghosts:)

What level are you?

Ah, apple picking - one of the best parts about autumn.

New York!

Autumn uniform, hands down!

Oh, how I love colourful front doors.

:)

Food rules!

Mmm, pumpkin pie smoothie:)

Plus, don't miss our snazzy Edor jewelry GIVEAWAY!

Psst: Don't forget about the awesome 15% discount at the beautiful Gwen Delicious jewelry store. Just add EXPRESS15 at the checkout.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo via Pennyweight)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy weekend Diana.
-Ola

Fashion art and other fancies said...

Enjoy it with those you Love.

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

My score was 17/36. I guess I need some practice. I love those New York snap shots. I'd really like to go there one day! Have fun at the gallery opening, and ofcourse the rest of the weekend!

Jillian Manesh said...

have fun at the gallery!! i cant believe its the middle of october either. the holidays will be here before we know it! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Sini said...

Yummy links, thanks for sharing! How are you lovely? Fall is here, my favourite time of the year!

Sini
PS. http://siniann.tumblr.com/

Ann said...

Thanks for the links...
I'll be shopping tomorrow for fashion accessories and Halloween decors
and I'm excited.

Have a wonderful week.

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, Marieken Hoefnagel! I had a wonderful time:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Eek, totally, Jillian!

Diana Mieczan said...

Sini, so lovely to hear from you:) I'm very good. How are you?

Diana Mieczan said...

Sounds awesome, Ann!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk