Cheers to a dreamy weekend!

Friday, October 4, 2013

Ever since October started, I am truly looking forward to the autumn chill and I've been daydreaming about cider and donuts since the morning. Lovelies, what are you up to this weekend? I'm planning a Skype date with my mom and my grandma tomorrow. It's my nana's 87th birthday. Besides that I'm looking forward to eating soup, reading and listening to Norah Jones. Enjoy the next two days, dears and here are a few cool links for your weekend blog hopping fun!

I am loving these vamp lip tricks.

Bill Murray in slow motion :)

Forever Brooklyn...

Oh no, I am not loving this twist on the new Bridget Jones book. Sob!

I am so staying in this flat if we ever make it to Amsterdam. What a gem!

All the things you don't need.

Oh my goodness, this grilled cheese sandwich looks irresistable, doesn't it?

How to make the best buttermilk waffles:)

Ah, Martha's Vineyeard you're so darn swoonworthy!

Yowza, Vivaldi's Four Seasons played on a wine glass!

Tie-dye blanket.

Aww..the compliment fairy - so sweet!

Pencil bouquet inspired by one of my all time favourite films.

Swooning over this fall tabletop.

Magical glasshouse garden.

Do you ever make yourself super comfortable at Ikea?

And here is Steph's awesome Kickstarter campaign. She is having her first solo photography exhibition in London this November. Check it out and support!

Plus, don't miss our beautiful shower curtain GIVEWAWAY! Only 2 more days left to enter!

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.
P.P.S: Plus, this:)

(Photo via Emma Galloway)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Brooklyn video. It made my day. Jill

Katie said...

Haha! I love the Chocolate is a salad logic!

Have a wonderful weekend, dear! Happy Birthday to your Nan!

holtkamp said...

have a lovely, soupy, weekend! :)

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

oooh love that vampy lip post - hot! and that print about chocolate - i saw it earlier this week. so awesome.

Jessica said...

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. I always love all of the great links you point out.

Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...Jill!

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Katie! She loved the Skype date with me:)

Diana Mieczan said...

holtkamp, muah!

Diana Mieczan said...

Tracy, awww..you are such a sweetheart!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk