Cheers to a cozy weekend

Friday, October 25, 2013

Yowza, last weekend of October, can you believe it? What are you up to? Balazs is working over the weekend and I am planning to just relax and catch up on my to-do lists. Besides that, tonight we are going for a little dinner to celebrate our friend's 40th birthday. Fun fact: this guy and his wife are expecting a baby any minute now (she is a few days overdue) so it might be an exciting evening. Darlings, have a great next two days and as always here is a bunch of cool links for your weekend blog-hopping-fun! Enjoy

Here is how to take the perfect nap:)

Girls cast goes no makeup.

The habits of supremely happy people.

Now we're talking: pretzel bread bowls. Oh yes!

3 ways to wear leopard flats this autumn.

Are you a pleasure to have around?

Genius - sweet potato bar!

Roosevelt Island, enough said.

What a brilliant idea for a side-table.

Brillianty spooky:)

I'd love to live in this flat. You?

Are you a mittens type-of-girl? Those will tickle your fancy for sure:)

Ah, denim...denim...denim.

Ha! A few aweosme last minute Halloween costumes! (This one is my favourite).

Sassy!

Life lessons...

Golden stripes are snazzy!

Best buddies - they really melt my heart!

Also, don't miss our oh-so charming The Honey Press pocket square GIVEAWAY! Only 2 more days left to enter.

 And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo take in Cafe Irie - Cornwall, England by Alice Scorpolini)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to read the napping article. I've been very tired lately. Have a great time on the dinner Diana.
-Ola

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Ola and have a relaxing weekend, lovely.

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

a cozy weekend sounds like the perfect weekend for me! hope you have a good one, too, D!

Monica | Hola!design said...

hey, D! hope you have a wonderful weekend! I'm doing some last minute packing and I'll be leaving NJ this Monday. Next time I read your blog I'll be in Miami! So cool! XOXO

Mary Jo @trustyourstyle said...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend Diana! I always love your links!

xo Mary Jo

Nicole Underwood said...

I'm hoping to hit the pumpkin patch with the mister & the kiddos. I need some pumpkins in my life!! Hope you didn't have to rush your friend to the hospital for baby time!!

Steph said...

Have a lovely relaxing weekend. Today was relaxing for me - shopping! New winter coat and a dress to wear for my exhibition launch party. Tomorrow I'm off to Boston. There's supposed to be a big storm in the UK, so fingers crossed I don't get stuck :)

Steph said...

Have a lovely relaxing weekend. Today was relaxing for me - shopping! New winter coat and a dress to wear for my exhibition launch party. Tomorrow I'm off to Boston. There's supposed to be a big storm in the UK, so fingers crossed I don't get stuck :)

Jillian Manesh said...

have a great weekend! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Diana Mieczan said...

Ilene, you are so sweet!

Diana Mieczan said...

I am so excited for you, Monica:) Have a safe trip, sweetie.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thank you, Mary Jo!

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, oh yes, my mom told me that a huge storm is coming. Be safe and shopping is always a good idea:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Lucky, we didn't, Nicole:) But I can't wait to see that baby...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk