Cheers to a brilliant weekend.

Friday, October 18, 2013

Loves, are you looking forward to the weekend? Any fun plans? Balazs and I are making pizza from scratch tonight and watching this week's episode of Elementary. We are SO hooked! Are you watching it? Besides that, no big plans, just hoping for one of those Sundays:) Have a beautifully cozy next two days and as always here is a handful of nifty little links for you. See you Monday morning. xoxo

20 weird but awesome style tricks.

WOW, this coffee shop is something else!

75th anniversary of Superman!

Have you been to Bali?

If you're a Bones fan, you'll love those wedding photos from the set:)

Everyday.

Quiting New York at 24.

Succulents, you're so darn amazing.

Swoon, notes on Italy:)

Brilliant doily pumpkin how to.

I've made those last night and finished them off for breakfast:) Yum!

Clawfoot tubs are dreamy, aren't they?

Why apples are good for you:)

10 great ways to clean your kitchen less often and enjoy it way more:)

Oh, this dress is dreamy.

Before they pass away...

Superfood breakfast bowl - looks incredible!

Also, don't miss our scrumptious SugarTrends GIVEAWAY! Only 2 more days left to enter.

 And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo via Holmberg)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

The focus in the photo is genius. Happy weekend Diana and I'm about to dive into the links. My fave time of the week. Jill

Maddy said...

WHAT? Apparently I need to start watching Bones, I didn't know there was going to be a wedding! :) So fun.

Love the main photo on this post!

Tiffany Kadani said...

Lovely links! Going to go into Diana's bottomless pit of link goodness!

Diana Trotter said...

Happy Weekend!! I'm trying to update my own blog more, even though I'm working for two other blogs now! It's exciting though. I love Sundays too, they just call for relaxation. I'm hoping to get some pumpkins this weekend. Homemade pizza sounds amazing, enjoy!

katie walker said...

have a lovely weekend :)
i've got a family gathering, a halloween party and lots of studio time planned!

-katie

Tish said...

I love Elementary!

Jillian Manesh said...

have a great weekend!! :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Reese Carrozzini said...

I hope you had a fantastic weekend Diana! How did the pizza turn out?

xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww...you are so sweet, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Maddy, oh yes! You totally should:) I am so hooked.

Diana Mieczan said...

I am blushing right now, Tiffany and I adore your comment:) xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Huge congrats, Di! I am so happy for you and it's so lovely to see you:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, hope you had an amazing time on the halloween party:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh me too, Tish!

Diana Mieczan said...

Reese, the pizza was super good:) Thanks, darling.

Merry Meri said...

Hope you had a wonderful weekend, just clicked through these today and that coffee shop was outrageous! Such a cool find:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk