Autumn Must Have: Dotty Jumper

Monday, October 28, 2013




We all have a few go-to pieces in our closet, don’t we? You know, those type that no matter how indecisive we are in the morning about what to wear, we always know that we can count on those few little gems to put us back on the right track. This autumn one of those must haves for me is a simple dotty jumper/sweater I got last year as a gift. Last week I caught myself multiple times reaching for it just before going for a meeting. Mine is grey with black dots and it fits my jeans and ballerinas so well. It makes for a perfectly casual everyday piece that I can feel comfortable in and the type that makes me feel sassy whether I’m trying to impress someone or just catching up with a friend over a cup of coffee. Plus understated dots and red lips make for a total showstopper!

Are you wearing dots this season? What's your go-to piece this autumn? xo

P.S: More dotty goodness, including this little number.
P.P.S: Plus, this dotty little dress and a dash of this.

(Photos by/via Country Road Australia, My Fashion World, Sweater Weather, Atlantic-Pacific, Stylingin Style, Pop Of Style, Design Love Fest and Vanessa Jackman)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been living in Vnecks for the past month but I would much rather one of those pretty sweaters. Dots are beautiful. Jill

Alexa said...

Loving dots for fall. Love that Design Love Fest one!

LyddieGal said...

love the three dimensional dots - too cute!
Chic on the Cheap

Gwen said...

I've never been a huge fan of polka dots but I really like the 1st, 4th and 5h outfits!

the cape on the corner said...

I've always loved polka dots, and have a few items in my closet. I had to add a cardigan to that, in that nude color. so excited to rock it as it gets cooler!

Kristina said...

Love polka dots - the first picture is actually a shot from last years campaign for the company I work for, Country Road Australia! The sweaters shown were extremly popular!! x

Vintage Market Place said...

I reached for mine just this morning!!!
I put it back though and thought I needed to layer a bit more since it was cold out. But there is always tomorrow to pull it out again :)
Amy

Diana Trotter said...

I love polka dots, I like the mini ones better on me than the larger ones. I need a new sweater, love the grey one in this round up!

Diana Mieczan said...

They really are, Jill and I also love v-necks:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Gwen:)

Diana Mieczan said...

That is so cool, Kristina. I am going to update the image link right away:) I am totally smitten with that sweater.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...so true, Amy! I LOVE your comment:) Made me smile.

Diana Mieczan said...

Di, I like the smaller dots too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

It's adorable, isn't it, Alexa?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk