A Walk On The Wild Side

Thursday, October 10, 2013

And speaking of charming, how about a dose of unbelievable cuteness on this cloudy Thursday afternoon? The images above are part of National Geographic's most spectacular wildlife contest but to me they are just so darn irresistible to look at. I’ve been enjoying those rascals for the past few days and I can’t get over how animals adapt to their environment. Did you spot the owl aka the master of disguise? The chilling kangaroo makes me giggle each time I glance at him, the gentoo chicks are the cutest little things, the deer made my heart skip a beat and the little fénec means business, doesn’t he?

People who can capture a moment like that are something else, aren’t they? Do you have a pet? xo

P.S: Baby lambs:)
P.P.S: Elephant nursery in Kenya!

(Photos by Grahan Mcgeorge, Francisco Mingorance, Muraleetharan Rajasuntharam, Jeff Rose, Richard Sidey, Douglas Croft, Barbara Greninger via BuzzFeed)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG that kangaroo is awesome!!!!

Monica | Hola!design said...

I loved looking at these pictures! Wild life is so amazing.

Anonymous said...

omg those pic are cute and beautiful

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Anonymous!

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh yes, it really is, Monica:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk