10 Takes on Candy Corn Sugar High

Thursday, October 31, 2013

And since I am already on a pretty big sugar high, here are 10 awesome, scrumptious and Halloween ready takes on my favourite candy starting off with nr.1 above: homemade candy corn itself.

2. Candy corn mini donuts.

3. Candy corn bark.

4. Candy corn Martini.

5. Candy corn swirl cookies.

6. Nutella and candy corn chocolate chip cookie pizza.

7.  Candy corn Oreo milkshake.

8. Poppin candy corn clusters.

9. Candy corn pretzel fudge.

10. Candy corn peanut bars.

Darlings, have a safe, spooky, sweet and fun night tonight! See you tomorrow morning:) Happy Halloween! xoxo

(Top photo by Kristine Hinterkopf)


Anonymous said...

The pretzel fudge and the milkshake are my fave. It's official, I need some candy corn right now!!!!! Jill

Laura Bear said...

AHhh I missed your blog so much while I was "out".

I am so sad to say, I have yet to have any candy corn!! I know... who AM I?!?

BUT alas, it will be on sale tomorrow, so maybe I am smart? ;)

Merry Meri said...

OMG candy corn is my absolute, beyond all the rest favorite candy so these are ALL getting bookmarked for the future!! xox

Mary Jo said...

I"m sick but seriously thinking about getting in the car to go to Target and buy candy corn now...yum!


Jillian Manesh said...

mmm i love candy corn! that last bar looks so good! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

i'm not a candy corn fan, but it makes for pretty treats!

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Very smart, Laura:) And I missed you too! Your baby girl is so beautiful!

Diana Mieczan said...

Meri, I LOVE your comment. Yup, candy corn is my favourite as well.

Diana Mieczan said...

Mary Jo, hope you feel better soon:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian, I agree!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk