What Does 200 Calories Look Like?

Tuesday, September 17, 2013


I'm rubbish when it comes to calorie count, or maybe just too lazy to count them, but I'm the first one to admit that it's fascinating to see how an actual calorie amount looks like on a plate. So when I spotted this little project by WiseGeek, I realized how interesting the whole calorie counting concept is. The eggs totally blew my mind as I thought they are more caloric. Having said that, I had no clue that ketchup is so out there, or Bailey's for that matter. To me it proves that veggies and fruits are always the best way to go:) Especially my beloved avocados and apples :) Do you watch your calories? Or do you eat as you please? Any of those shocked you? xo

P.S: Food flags and the perfect duo: art & food.
P.P.S: Eat happier:)

(via Toxel)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

As you I don't count calories but this is fascinating. I should eat more kiwi.

Diana Mieczan said...

Kiwi sounds like a good idea, indeed Anonymous:)

Chrissy said...

This is really fascinating to see...I don't really count calories....I should though, at least sometimes...lol, but I do watch what I eat and try to stick with the healthier choices. Happy Tuesday, dear xxx

Diana Mieczan said...

I am the same way, Chrissy. I always try to stick with the healther choices:)

Pixelhazard said...

This is both encouraging and depressing at the same time

X. PIxelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

Diana Mieczan said...

PIxelhazard :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk