This Week's Gems

Friday, September 27, 2013

Soft, warm and in plaid pattern - the 'it' autumn scarf!...

Swoon!...

Be still my heart, tweed coat perfection!...

Do you wear knickle rings? This one is simply adorable!...

Just ordered this duvet cover...

I am all over those plates. Aren't they beautiful?...

Necklace perfection -'be my missing puzzle piece':)...

Awww....The sweetest little pocket square I've even seen:)...

My kind of teapot:)...
 photo il_570xN_478264684_pz6v_zpsa29a865a.jpg
Beautifully charming gold name bracelet! It would make one totally special gift!...

Balazs and I so need those chalkboard speech bubbles for our door. A great little reminder before you are out the door. Plus, they look so cool!...

Cartoon nails = Genius!...

Pumpkin gutter = handy around Halloween:)...

Lovelies, happy Friday! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys of finds? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?
P.P.S: Don't miss our snazzy GIVEAWAY!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your gems. Happy weekend Diana.

Jessica said...

Who knew that a pumpkin gutter even existed?!

Jillian Manesh said...

LOVE those litchenstein nails. how fun :) have a great weekend! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Lady Grey said...

that tweed coat is indeed coat perfection!
And those chalkboard bubbles are a brilliant idea... one that I think I may need to recreate!
Happy Friday, Diana xo

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

everything about this post is absolute perfection! happy weekend!

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, Anonymous! Very sweet of you to say it.

Diana Mieczan said...

Right, Jessica? Nifty little thing:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aren't they brilliant, Jillian?

Diana Mieczan said...

Vanessa, happy weekend to you too!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thanks, Ilene. I am *blushing*!

Vintage Market Place said...

such great pics
I love the puzzle piece necklace, symbol for autism awareness too!
always love the honeypress hankies
and I will take anything plaid and scarf combine the two well that is just heaven,lol
Have a great weekend Diana!!
Amy

Katie said...

LOVE that tweed coat, Diana! And the ticking duvet will be so cozy this winter. I saw this parka on ASOS. It's shower proof, cozy looking and a good price. Perfect for fall. http://tinyurl.com/knsptwr

Diana Mieczan said...

I didn't know that, Amy! Thank you for that. And I totally agree - plaid and scarf = heaven:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, it really is perfect for autumn. I love the shape of it and the 'total eclipse' colour. Btw: what a great name, isn't it? Thanks for the link, sweetie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk