This Week's Gems

Friday, September 20, 2013

I love the scarf pattern on this sweater, don't you?...

Super comfy-looking city tote...

Wow, this diamond little ring is certainly a show-stopper. Swoon!...

This little whale bodysuit is giving me such baby fever:)...

Zebra pillows are always a yes for me:)...

I'm smitten with terrariums right now, you?...

Snuggly - they would come in handy on cold evenings in:)...

Brilliant idea for a wall decal - Russian dolls...

:)...

What a fun hanging light!...

Sweet!...

Awww...another totally adorable tray:)...

I'd love to try some of this coffee mocha soap. Sounds incredible, doesn't it?...

Lovelies, happy Friday! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys of finds? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?
P.P.S: Plus, don't miss our sassy Herkimer diamond gold necklace GIVEAWAY!

17 comments:

Heba Lateef said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heba Lateef said...

coffee mocha soap! i cant imagine how its scent going to be like but i would definitely love it :)

Monica | Hola!design said...

I want to try the coffee mocha soap, to! I love the terrarium, too!
Happy Friday!!!

Kirsty Tanner said...

Love the jumper too and that gorgeous ring!

Fashion art and other fancies said...

Off to a soap making class;-)

Diana Mieczan said...

I feel the same way, Heba:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Happy Friday to you too, Monica:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Kirsty, I am so smitten with that ring:)

Diana Mieczan said...

How fun, Fashion art and other fancies!

Mary Jo @trustyourstyle said...

Loving all those picks. I adore that sweater and have a tote in our line similar to that shape which I wear almost every day in some color (it's easy to give into temptation and snag lots of them when it's your company, LOL)

xo Mary Jo

LyddieGal said...

I do I do I do love want need that sweater!
Chic on the Cheap

Nina @ run(dance)love said...

I have my great grandmothers wedding, looks very similar to that ring!
I posted it on my instagram (kneenuh87)

Melanie {Scarlett Jewelry} said...

So sad - that sweater is sold out, I was just going to buy it!! Love that tray too :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Mary Jo, you are a lucky girl:) Giggle.

Diana Mieczan said...

Lyddie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

How lovely, Nina:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Melanie, it was very popular!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk