This Week's Gems.

Friday, September 13, 2013

This corduroy jacket looks autumn-ready, doesn't it? What a beautifully tomboyish piece....

Oh my goodness, it doesn't get any better than a bike ring, does it?...

Lake boathouse daydreaming! What a great print for a cozy autumn living room:)...

This bracelet would make a swoonworthy pop of colour to any fall outfit, wouldn't it?...

Speaking on plaid, how snug is this blanket?...

Ha, I want to make some chocolate dippers now. Those straws are perfect for it!...

On my wish list: this triangle & dot necklace. Would go beautifully with the dress below:)...

This dress is a must for autumn! I love the ballerina neckline and the feminine vertical stripes. You?...

Giggle, I totally fancy a mustache wallpaper for my phone. Especially since Movember is just around the corner:)...

I know quite a few lovely ladies are owl lovers! Aren't those earrings a treat?...

Happy Friday, sweets:) What caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds? Do tell...xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes to all. The blazer is very much my style and the ring would be great for my bike riding sister.

Mary Jo @trustyourstyle said...

Wow I'm loving that deep garnet color and would really like to find a blazer in that color. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

p.s. those dippers look amazing!
xo Mary Jo

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, I totally need that ring too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Mary Jo, that colour makes me swoon as well:) Beautiful, isn't it? Happy weekend, lovely.

Vintage Market Place said...

Love the fall theme here.
I so wish we had a traditional fall here to enjoy the crisp cold days.
Enjoy them for me.
Amy

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk