This Week's Gems

Friday, September 6, 2013

Jean jacket and cableknit sweater are this autumn's must haves...

Oh, I adore those booties...

Aren't those pillows just the perfect little gifts for new parents?...

What a sweet little card!...

Science of pickles...

An adorable little pocket square for all the foxy ladies out there...

The sassiest bicycle bag ever!...

Dipped bowls, oh yes!!!...

This pasta machine tickles my fancy. Do you have one?...

How swoonworthy is this diamond and gold wedding band?

Tribal print is so perfect for autumn, don't you think? I love this bag...

The most adorable little necklace:)...

1080 recipes cookbook full of classic Spanish dishes. A must have!...

Lovelies, happy Friday! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys of finds? xo

8 comments:

Carmen said...

1080 recipes is an absolute must. My mother gave her really battered copy to me when I went to live on my own and I absolutely treasure it. It has Spanish recipes but also French-inspired ones and its most relevant feature is that it follows an "A to Z" description of the recipes, including "how to fry an egg" or "how to boil rice". Again, really a must for beginners and for all foodies!

Carmen

Martie @ Spunkyrella said...

Oh you and your weekly gems.... is it weird that I fancy that biking dude much more than the bag (insert stunned face here) :)

Happy Friday love!

Jana Miller @ 333 Days of Hand Lettering said...

I need to grab a cable knit!

LyddieGal said...

I love the denim with the white sweater. what a perfect fall look!
Chic on the Cheap

Jess said...

I love the pillows and the baby announcement card! Have a great weekend!

Diana Mieczan said...

Right, Lyddie?

Diana Mieczan said...

Jess:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Carmen, I ordered it as soon as I read your comment. Sounds perfect!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk