The 'it' Parisian jacket this autumn.

Thursday, September 26, 2013


According to Harper's Bazaar, a camouflage pattern parka is the must have autumn jacket on the streets of Paris right now. It goes without saying that a good fitted parka is the perfect weather transition piece plus it goes great with warm cozy scarves, comfy pants, sweater dresses or even snazzy little skirts, snug tights and boots. I have an old army coloured coat that I adore but I kind of fancy the idea of getting this one in camo print this autumn. What do you think? Would you be brave enough to embrace camouflage? xo

P.S: Plus a bit of gentlemen's club style and a dash of autumn elegance at its best!
P.P.S: Also, a few other trends that you might fancy.

(Photos by The Blonde Salad, The Sartorialist, Diego Zuke, Stockholm Streetstyle and via Street Dressed, Punky.B)

8 comments:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i have been on the lookout for the perfect camo jacket. love these!

Ann said...

Love to get my hands on a cool camo jacket too, like those.

Katie said...

Diana, I love the camo parka you linked to. I like how the print is dark and somewhat muted. I think it would make it wearable for many more seasons!

Diana Mieczan said...

Ilene, it would look fantastic on you:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Ann:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Katie:) I really love the darker print.

MrJeffery said...

loving the camo and the gold shorts!

Diana Mieczan said...

MrJeffery :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk