Stargazing in Chile

Monday, September 23, 2013

Gasp, fancy a night under the stars? If so, there is no better place than the Elqui Domos lodge resort. It’s a dreamland for stargazing romantics. The hotel is located in a wonderfully rocky region of Chile in the heart of the Elqui Valley, where you have front row seats to see the night sky in all its glory. Just imagine grabbing a blanket, some stinky cheese + wine and enjoying the night sitting outside and getting mesmerized by the starry night. The best part is when you’re ready for bed, you can fall asleep in a cool little lodge counting stars through the awesome roof window. Swoon! xo

P.S: Remember this spot?
P.P.S: And if you fancy a bit more daydreaming, here it is:)

(via The Coolist)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband would be in heaven in this place. I just glanced at their rates and they are very affordable too.

Heba Lateef said...

this is amazing!

Fashion art and other fancies said...

Stargazing in Chile? Yes please;-)

Monica | Hola!design said...

Amazing! I lived in Chile in my 20's and it's a breathtaking place. This post put a big smile on my face.

LyddieGal said...

That must be so amazing to witness in person!
Chic on the Cheap

Hannah Q. Parris said...

I love Chile! I did a study abroad there in college, and got to go to an observatory and do some stargazing of my own. So awesome!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww... Anonymous! You both should go!

Joan said...

My beautiful country!! I am very happy to have seen this post.

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww...Joan:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk