Put a tray under it!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013


Telly dinners, weekend breakfasts in bed, an occasional lazy lunch on the sofa or even chilly Friday night drinks on the balcony always require a good and handy little tray. So since autumn is the perfect time to dust off your old and trusty tray or invest in a new one, here are 10 that tickle my fancy including the London one that Balazs occasionally brings me breakfast on.

1. Donna Wilson's bunny tray.
2. Tina Backman's greenstuff tray.
3. Anna Viktorsson's New York tray.
4. Marimekko's unikko tray.
5. Ikea's bird tray.
6. Red Cheer Up tray.
7. Zara's jellyfish tray.
8. London tray.
9. ISAK's Blossom and Bill tray.
10. Confetti tray.

Which one tickles your fancy? Do you use kitchen trays in your home? xo

P.S: Plus 10 feel good films of my 20's.

(Photos via/by Ezgi Polat, Darling ClementineMIJA. Layout by exPress-o)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fall is my fave time for tv nights when my husband makes pasta and we eat while watching our fave shows. I've just decided that I need to get two of those trays. Confetti for me and London for him. Thank you for inspiration.

Jessica said...

I love trays. They can be so beautiful and functional. My favorite was number 5 with with all of the color birds. It would have been perfect for Spring and Summer.

Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Katie said...

Love the Marimekko and Isak ones. So adorable!

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Ooh I am loving these options. I am a bit of a tray collector and love everything from the Marimekko ones you featured to my vintage mirrored Lanvin one!


xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Pixelhazard said...

Aw cute, makes me want to modge podge the white out of my tray

X. PIxelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

Claudz said...

We need these! Our place is too small to have a dining area so we eat off laps. Not good and this is more stylish for sure

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I don't have any trays! I like the one with the birds and the London tray. And I love the teapot in the second photo.

Fashion art and other fancies said...

The first image is so cosy.

Diana Mieczan said...

Great choice, Anonymous:) Btw: my heart melted when I read your comment. So sweet!

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Jessica!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

It's so cool that you're collecting trays, Chic 'n Cheap Living! I love that:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Pixelhazard, giggle:)

Diana Mieczan said...

You should totally get two of those, Claudz. They are very handy!

Diana Mieczan said...

That teapot totally tickles my fancy as well, Marieken Hoefnagel! Great eye:)

Leith said...

I bought a $7 breakfast tray at Ikea and it is one of the smartest purchases I've made this year, and that's including my computer purchase :) There is nothing more decadent and lovely than taking your breakfast in bed. I'm a big fan. The ones you posted are so cute!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Leith, I LOVE your comment so much! And totally agree about breakfasts in bed:) xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk