Nine Months in Five Minutes

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fancy a little midweek smile? If so, get yourself comfortable and enjoy this sweet nine months in five minutes time-lapse video below of first-time parents, Danny and Erin’s pregnancy journey. They captured one second of footage everyday over a nine month period and stitched the clips together to create an intimate glimpse into their baby waiting adventure. Their little baby girl was just born last month:) This video couldn’t be timelier since my friend just emailed us that they are expecting a baby after years of heartaches and disappointments. I won’t lie, I watched it like 5 times so far and each time I ended up teary:)

Lovelies, how about you? Are you expecting, planning, thinking about babies? Or maybe you recently had a baby? xo

P.S: Future baby names.
P.P.S: And those adorable baby faces:)

(via Daily Mail. Video by Danny Pier)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such sweet couple and what a great deal of dedication they had to put in to create this video over 9 months period. Their baby is beautiful and congratulations to your friend too.

Chrissy said...

Oh my goodness this is so cute and brings back so many memories of my pregnancy 10 years ago. xxx

lauren jean allece said...

OH I love this! I would totally do something like that when I have babies someday :)

mj rdn said...

yeah me too.thanks for sharing this sweet video.

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, Anonymous and I totally agree with you. They did an amazing job!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...Chrissy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Lauren:) A great memory to have, isn't it?

Bryony said...

Cute! I swear if you do this it has to be with your first: our second is due just after Christmas and there's no way I had the mental energy to even remember to take 1 second of footage every day!

Diana Mieczan said...

Bryony:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk