Nifty Trick to Autumn Glowy Skin

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Fancy a little trick to perfectly glowy skin this autumn?

Here is goes: In the morning, before you put on your foundation, apply the moisturiser with a foundation brush, then use the same brush to apply your foundation. It’s the coolest little trick that helps spread the moisturiser on evenly. Since there's moisturiser on the brush when you dip it in the foundation, it thins it out a bit. This means your skin will not only show through, but it will look a little dewy. Plus, it feels so darn relaxing to apply moisturizer onto your face with a makeup brush. I’ve been doing this for a few weeks now and I can see a huge difference. Love! Would you try it?

P.S: Smitten with navy.
P.P.S: And how to avoid lipstick faux pas.

(via Bella Mumma via Glamour. Photo via Ana Degenaar)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to get a f.brush. I mostly use my finger to spread the foundation but I like the idea of using it for both.

Sini said...

I need to try this one!

Katie said...

Great tip!! I'm going to have to try this out. Have a wonderful afternoon! XO!

Laura Bear said...

OH I love this!! I don't wear foundation, but I am loving the idea of using a brush for the moisturizer... plus I am such a sucker for fancy make-up brushes! :)

Monica | Hola!design said...

Nice trick! I love dewy skin, so this is perfect for me!

Diana Mieczan said...

It works really well, Anonymous.

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Laura, I mostly use fundation when I have work meetings but I also adore using the trick just for my moisturizer. It's wonderful.

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay Monica:)

M. said...

good trick to know,


and loooove her makeup

Diana Mieczan said...

M, me too:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk