New Girl + Game Night + All That Jazz

Monday, September 16, 2013

Guess what's tomorrow night? Yup, the premiere of New Girl season 3! Will you be watching?

Last night instead of going for a pasta dinner, our friends threw a milder version of New Girl's drinking game party instead! Remember that episode? To be honest, we all thought they lost their marbles + we might be a dash too old for one of those nights, but what the heck, it was in the name of good fun so we went for it. Our friend Paul found the rules to the game online. His wife made homemade pizzas and all the guests brought drinks and snacks. Now, imagine a flat filled with ten 30 to 40 year-olds jumping from sofas to pillows, drinking wine or grape juice, throwing historical quotes left and right, randomly yelling words that should have something in common with one another and having a total and complete blast. We might not be 20 years old anymore or in collage for that matter, but we still got it like back in the day! Giggle. It was one of my favourite nights in a long time:)

What telly series will you be watching this autumn? Have you played any cool games lately? xo

P.S: 10 life lessons I learned from Seinfeld and my celebrity girl crush:)
P.P.S: And if you're in the mood for some telly fun, here is exPress-o's movie club to check out.

(Photos via Glamour)


Anonymous said...

New Girls, Bones, Girls and Modern Family. Those are my fave shows that I can't wait to start watching again. I am bookmarking the drinking game. It will happen in our apartment very soon hahah.

LyddieGal said...

I've never watched new girl, but it sounds like a fun show!
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Great selection, Anonymous:) I love all the shows you mentioned:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I think you would like it a lot, Lyddie:)

Jennifer Beaudet said...

Sounds like a blast! I don't think you're ever too old to have fun like you're still in your 20's!

Vintage Market Place said...

It took me forever to really like this show. i thought at first it needed to be canceled but I gave it a whirl again over the summer for something desperate to watch on summer nights and I loved it.
I found myself crying laughing.

Diana Mieczan said...

I love what you said, Jennifer:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, it took me probably 5 or so episodes to really start liking it. They are so funny, aren't they?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk