Hong Kong Sky Race

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Crikey, that is what I call a new city perspective! A brilliant French photographer, Romain Jacquet-Lagreze created this mind-blowing series of Hong Kong, a city ever-growing and rapidly expending towards the sky. His aim was to create an awareness of one’s environment and showcase it in a totally different light. It also proves us that we are just little bees in the big beehives of a fast paced world. I find those photographs so interesting, don't you? xo

P.S: Looking down and stunning bird's eye view of NYC.
P.P.S: And the art of rooftopping!

(via My Modern Met)


Marieken Hoefnagel said...

These are amazing, thanks for sharing. I love getting to know new things through other bloggers. There's so much to discover! My favourite is the first one.

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken Hoefnagel, my pleasure!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk