Homemade Banana Bread Granola Bars.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Do you like granola bars? I’ve been having a love-hate relationship with them for the longest time. They are great for those "I’m starving" moments, but the store bought bars are often shocking in their content. Have you ever read the packaging? Tons of sugar, all the jiberish that I don’t recognize as food and soy protein isolate. So, when a week ago I spotted Laura’s homemade banana bread granola bars, I knew I found my match. I had that lightbulb moment of how I haven’t thought of it myself! They are just so good and I’ve been snacking on them daily and taking them with me as an after-meeting snack. Psst: they are also perfect for breakfasts with a cup of freshly brewed coffee - just saying:) Oh, and they are vegan! xo

P.S: Here is the full recipe and I also love those.
P.P.S: Plus, apple sandwiches with granola and peanut butter.

(Photos by The First Mess)


Anonymous said...

I love banana bread and that is like the healther twist on it. I'm in. Jill

Minha vida de campo said...

amei a receita de banana com granola, esse é uma alimento saudável e natural.
Tenha um ótimo dia.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

This would be my cryptonite!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

They looks so good! And I love how they were photographed.

Diana Mieczan said...

Awesome, Jill!

Diana Mieczan said...

Minha vida de campo:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Ha, I love that, Michelle:)

Diana Mieczan said...

They are very yummy, Marieken Hoefnagel :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk