Golden Eye.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

It’s hard not to look like a mess when using gold colour eyeshadow and glitter especially for girls as hopeless in that department as I am. But since the autumn dinner party season is just around the corner, I am feeling frisky and hopeful that maybe I could rock this swooworthy trend this season. Just picture it with a little black dress, sweater tights, long boots and a messy side braid. A sassy little combo, wouldn’t you agree? Does gold eyeshadow tickle your fancy as well this season? What's your autumn eyeshadow colour of choice?

If you're planning to try it, here is what you'll need:
- Le Crayon Khôl eyeliner in black coffee.
- Lancôme Artliner in noir.
- This 5 shadow liner palette in bronze amour.
- Loose gold glitters.
- And your favourite mascara.

And here are the step-by-step instructions, plus this nifty little mess-free glitter trick: Before applying glitter, always dip your brush first in water and then dip it in the glitter. This way the glitter doesn't fall all over the face.

P.S: Plus, 5 steps to purple perfection.
P.P.S: And the perfect nail polish for autumn.

(Photos via Tumblr, Daily Makeover, Glamour & by Mark Leibovitz)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recently started to use coffee color eye-shadow that really work for my complexion. Now I need to try this one too. Thanks

Minha vida de campo said...

Hello,
linda cor, dá um toque chique, essas cores combinam com qualquer tom de pele.
Bjos e tenha um ótimo dia.

Christianna said...

Gold eyes are so pretty! Even though I'm more of a silver girl!

Katie said...

Love it! So pretty!! I find doing eye make-up such a pain. I'm hopeless at eyeliner. But one product that makes it super easy is an eyeshadow stick. A friend gave me a Laura Mercier caviar stick and it is amazing! Just sweep it over and blend a little, voila! DONE!

Punctuation Mark said...

I love this for a day look... It has a natural feeling with a little glow!

Aubree M said...

So beautiful! I see this often in Hawaii with the beachy, bronzed look for the year round summer. But the adaption to fall is something i never really thought about before.
I've got to work on my autumn style now :)

http://iloveyouvalentine.blogspot.com/

Diana Mieczan said...

Coffee colour eyeshadow sounds perfect, Anonymous:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Minha vida de campo, so true! It's perfect for any skin tone.

Diana Mieczan said...

An eyeshadow stick, Katie? That sounds awesome. I need one of those right about now:) Thanks!

Diana Mieczan said...

So true, Punctuation Mark. LOVE!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aubree M, are you from Hawaii? That is so cool:)

LyddieGal said...

I would definitely try a gold, glittery eye!

Katie said...

Get one, Diana! :) They are so great and easy!! Rimmel has some pretty nice, affordable ones that are good to test out on.

Diana Mieczan said...

Lyddie, yay!

Diana Mieczan said...

Great tip, Katie:) I will get one this weekend to try out. Thank you, sweetie.

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

wearing glitter is too risky for a contact lens wearer like myself, but I am loving the shimmer of Clinique's eye shadow pencils!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk