Cheers to a relaxing weekend.

Friday, September 27, 2013

Oh boy, this week flew by, didn't it? What are you up to this weekend? Since it's a bit coldish and very autumn-y, I'm making banana and chocolate loaf tonight. Besides that, exPress-o Film Club is back in business from next Tuesday as we have a few films lined up to watch :) Have you seen anything awesome lately? Do tell so I can add it to the list. Anyway lovelies, have a wonderful next two days and as always here is a nifty bunch of cool links for your weekend blog-hopping-fun!

Eat your way to a better skin.

The perfect pumpkin trick! Who knew?

Yowza, 24 square meter flat?

Best sausage recipes! I really want to try no.14. You?

How about ankle-zip skinnies? I want a pair!

A brilliant and beautiful story.

A nifty guide to replacing eggs.

Woody on what he learned.

#Hashtag with Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake:)

Emerald city!

Giggle, dogfighters:)

I love the look of this homemade strawberry muesli, you?

Dancers among us is one genius project that I can't get enough of:)

Pie!

Autumn pants under $50!

And this pumpkin coffee cake:)

I really like this wallpaper!

What a beautiful farmhouse.

True!

Fancy a morning cocktail?

What a sassy outfit to welcome autumn:)

What a great spot.

Don't miss our beautiful and snazzy necklace GIVEAWAY! Only two more days left to enter.

Also, if you have troubles with your blog photos lately, it's because Google+ now integrates the Auto Enhance feature which automatically edits your uploaded pictures by adjusting the brightness and the saturation level. To disable this feature, follow this sweet lady's step by step instructions. I did it this morning and my photos are back to normal. Hope it helps you too as I noticed in the last couple of days many of you tweeting about having the same problem.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo by Luke Stephenson via Rebecca)

13 comments:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

that hashtag video is hilarious! i love anything those two do together!

Diana Mieczan said...

Hahah, me too, Ilene:)

amy b.s. said...

first, that dog is too cute. second, i had no idea google+ was doing that. thanks for the tip!

Mal said...

Have a fabulous weekend!

Mal @ The Chic Geek

That's Not My Age said...

Aah I like that dog photo - off to check out the hashtag. Thanks!

Steph said...

Great links, as always. I love that photo of the dog. That's brilliant!

This weekend? I'm trying to promote my kickstarter campaign! I'm having my first solo photography exhibition in November. If you can help me share this link on social media or a shout out on the blog, that would be amazing :) x http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/140183162/little-city-observations-photography-exhibition-in

Jana Miller @ 333 Days of Hand Lettering said...

Hello sweet doggy-love it!

Ann said...

Have a great weekend.
Cute dog!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I love JT en JF together, thanks for sharing that video :-)

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Amy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Mal, happy birthday:) xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Huge congrats on your first solo photography exhibition, Steph! That is amazing and I will share the link for sure:)

Steph said...

Thanks Diana :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk