Cheers to a lazy weekend

Friday, September 13, 2013

Eek, today is Friday the 13th! Are you superstitious? I'm not really but than again I wouldn't walk under a ladder. Anyway, what are you up to this weekend? Balazs is working tomorrow and I have a few loose ends to tie myself but then on Sunday we are meeting friends for a dinner in our favourite Italian bistro. They always have the most amazing seasonal specialities that I can't resist. My lovelies, have a wonderful and relaxing next two days and as always here is a nifty bunch of cool links for your weekend blog-hopping-fun. Enjoy!

And speaking of Friday the 13th, here is a good read about why do we fear it.

Sassy little manicure.

Oh yes, galaxy nails!


Incredible - those photos blow my mind.

This carrot ginger soup looks and sounds perfect right now.

Get to know NYC ballet.

I'd love to wear this outfit today. Cozy!

Have you ever had Tunisian tea?

Crikey, 40 amazing grilled cheese sandwiches!

Imagine how lovely would it be to go muscadines picking this autumn.

Yowza, what a fantastic spot!

 Fancy making your own apple candles? I do!

Oh boy, that is what I call a rooftop garden!

Beautiful - 'my life in sourdough'.

Layered rugs: do or don't?

When can I move in?

And fancy a blast from the past?
Three years ago
Two years ago today.
One year ago

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on
Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo via Honestly wtf)


Anonymous said...

OMG that photographs is priceless. Happy weekend Diana.


tiffany said...

i am curious about people's superstitions regarding the 13th as well! my husband and mother's lucky number is 13 so it's a good thing for us (; and i just learned that 13 is considered lucky in the jewish community so i was thinking this yom kippur might be extra lucky for those who observe. a little extra luck never hurt (; have a wonderful weekend!

Chrissy said...

Aw, what a cute photo!
Friday the 13th is actually a lucky day for always was and has proved once again that it is.
I hoep yours was equally happy - have a wonderful weekend, love! xxx

Krystal said...

hope you had a great w/e!

wilma van asch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Sorry, just posted this comment on my mother's account, so here it is again...

Thanks for sharing the ballet video! I never would have came across that on my own, I loved it. Tonight my ballet classes start again, after a three month summer break (I'm already afraid of how my muscles will ache tomorrow).

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, Ola:)

Diana Mieczan said...

How interesting, tiffany:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Wonderful, Chrissy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

You will do great for sure, Marieken:) And my pleasure, lovely!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk