Cheers to a great weekend

Friday, September 20, 2013

Cheers to Friday, my darlings :) What are you up to this weekend? I've been having pancakes on my mind since the morning so probably by tonight I'll give in and make some breakfast-for-dinner style:) Besides that Balazs and I have no plans whatsoever. Looking forward to just relax, watch a movie or two and catch up on sleep. You? As always here are a few nifty links for your weekend blog-hopping-fun! See you Monday morning. xoxo

Egg fort = genius!

Are you a hugger or a kisser?

Garance's new hair looks totally sassy, doesn't it?

In between goals...


Blooms in season.

Ha, NYC party food!

I scream...leopard:)

Pumpkin spice cookies + they are gluten free!

Aww..Princess Margaret.

The perfect little weekend squash dish:)

Pretty in pink.

Nifty: how to transfer a photo to wood.

Yum maple coffee semifreddo and all that jazz.

The perfect date night-in outfit, wouldn't you say?

Plus, there are only 2 more days left to enter our sassy Herkimer diamond gold necklace GIVEAWAY! Don't miss it!

And fancy a blast from the past?
Three years ago today.
Two years ago today.
One year ago today.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on
Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo by Gina Vasquez via Cuded)


Anonymous said...

Ah how I wish to have ginger hair. Happy weekend Diana. Jill

Chrissy said...

Have a wonderful weekend, sweetie. xxx

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, me too:) I LOVE red hair:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Chrissy, you too, darling.

Clara Adelin said...

*I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this. Artis

holtkamp said...

breakfast for dinner is the best! happy weekend! :)

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Happy weekend!

Katie said...

Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy those pancakes! My best friend is moving to Brooklyn. :( So this weekend is our bon voyage party for her. Will be so sad to have her leave Chicago, but it will be great to have a place to stay in Brooklyn! Love the date night outfit, perfectly relaxed.

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I like these posts and the things you come up with. Love those holding hands shots and the collection of leopard shoes!

cleartheway said...

I am SUPER looking forward to relaxing this weekend. I've been so tired and it'll be nice to just sit back and not think too hard.

Kate from Clear the Way

Pixelhazard said...

Fending off boredom with another great roundup!

x. Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces|

Eliza Jane said...

Great links, lovely!

Josie said...

I love the pink coat!

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, Clara.

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally agree, holtkamp! :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..Katie, I hope the party went well and yes, Brooklyn is a great place.

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken Hoefnagel, thanks:) happy you like them.

Diana Mieczan said...

Kate, I hope you had a relaxing weekend:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Pixelhazard and Eliza :)Thanks. ladies!

Diana Mieczan said...

It's sassy, isn't it, Josie?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk