Autumn Transition

Thursday, September 19, 2013

For the past few days I've been slowly making the transition from summer to autumn around our flat. I unpacked our cozy blankets for the sofa, got some farm flowers for the living room, started to burn honey wax candles in the evenings and went back to using essential oils for literally everything. I'm especially fond of eucalyptus oil right now and I've started to use it for laundry. Yup, laundry! I recently read that a few drops of eucalyptus oil added to the wash will guarantee a natural and thorough clean. It kills bacterias and dust mites in beddings, but it also smells wonderfully fresh. You should try it! xo

P.S: Homemade laundry detergent.

(Tip via Che & Fidel. Photo by With Love and Squalor)


Anonymous said...

Last week after you posted about plaid blankets I went out and got two. They really made our home look cosy and warm. I've never used essential oils for cleaning before but adding it to laundry sounds like a good idea. Thank you.

Fashion art and other fancies said...

It's rather chilly here in Milan.

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, that is so awesome:) So happy that you enjoyed the post! You should totally try the eucaliptus oil trick. It's wonderful:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh Milan:) Stay cozy, Fashion art and other fancies.

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I love the idea of adding eucalyptus oil to the laundry.

Diana Mieczan said...


Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk